This Creamy Mac and Cheese is the best you have ever attempted. It’s prepared in under 15 minutes and made with simple ingredients that you have already have available.
This recipe is quite traditional, simply cheese-sauce along with a pasta. Obviously it follows that the sauce has become the most significant part the dish. To get the best mix of creaminess and taste, you may need vegan cream cheese, butter (vegan), vegan cheddar and parmesan & almond milk.
You can freeze this. However, before freezing it, then please be sure it cools correctly. Utilize an airtight container with a lid of select freezer bags. It’ll stay fresh from the freezer for about 2-months.
Creamy Mac and Cheese
- 4 cups Macaroni (leftover is great, use gf if needed)
- 2 Tbs vegan butter
- 10 oz vegan cheddar finely cut
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 batch Vegan Parmesan Cheese (3 ingredients, 1 min)
- 7 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Start out with a large casserole or pot and melt vegan-butter on low-heat. Then add the vegan-cheddar and melt while stirring all of the time. Still on low-heat!
- After the cheddar and butter have been blended into a smooth mixture, stir in the vegan-cream-cheese and add parmesan & plant-milk and mix everything to a smooth sauce.
- Ultimately, give precooked macaroni into the pot, combine well, and season with pepper and salt (and optional smoked paprika). Heat for 5 minutes, then serve in bowl on plates.
Please, if you like this Easy Creamy Mac and Cheese recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here contentednesscooking.