Buffalo Chicken Wrap contains succulent buffalo chicken layered crunchy fresh veggies, topped with cheese and creamy dressing and wrapped closely in a yummy flour tortilla.
I really like the tangy, spicy flavors in Buffalo wings, buffalo chicken dip, and those Buffalo Chicken Wraps are so flavorful and tasty. The spice level is light due to the other ingredients, therefore add some hot sauce if you would like them spicier.
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ½ cup Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- 2 cups Romaine lettuces chopped
- ½ cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup carrot shredded
- ½ avocado sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pinch of salt
- Slice chicken-breast to many long, thin strips. In a small-bowl, whisk together hot sauce, olive oil, garlic powder paprika and salt. Then add chicken and let it marinate for a minimum of 10 minutes or around 24 hours.
- In a large non-stick skillet medium-high-heat, add the chicken strips. Cook till no longer pink, for 4-5 minutes. Meanwhile, place tortillas on a plate and spread with a thin layer of bleu-cheese or ranch dressing. Layer with carrots, lettuce, avocado, and cheese.
- Organize a couple of chicken strips down the middle of each tortilla. Wrap tightly, like a burrito. Serve with a side of hot sauce or extra dressing, if desired.
Please, if you like this Buffalo Chicken Wrap recipe, don’t forget to give me STAR RATE (★★★★★) or comment below. Thanks. You can see the full recipe here tastesbetterfromscratch.